Welcome to the Snoqualmie Ridge Residential Owners Association (ROA)
Our Vision ~
To meet or exceed homeowner expectations of the Snoqualmie Ridge master-planned environment, while balancing the needs of individual residents with the community as a whole.
Our Mission ~
The SR ROA facilitates a community environment by:
- Creating opportunities for social interaction;
- Offering timely and relevant community information;
- Encouraging compliance with the governing documents;
- Active stewardship of the external environment;
- Prudent management of association funds; and
- Providing forums for owner participation and leadership.
About our Community ~
Snoqualmie Ridge is a diverse, master-planned community in Snoqualmie, WA. Built on 2,100 acres of land originally owned by the Weyerhaeuser company, the community was designed with a work, play, live concept in mind. With over 3,500 homes, and a vibrant business and retail center, Snoqualmie Ridge is conveniently located just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Contact Information ~
7713 Center Blvd. SE, Suite #100, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Tel: (425) 396-5430 Fax: (425) 396-5432 Hours: M-F (8:30 am-5:30 pm)